Living in Western New York brings the best of the four seasons, doesn’t it? And now that Spring is here, let’s look at our
outdoor living space. There are number of ways to upgrade your patio or deck with inexpensive upgrades that won’t break the bank.
- Add a rolling bar cart or serving station
- Utilize mirrors on outdoor walls to create an illusion of space and light
- Fire pits and solar lights create a twilight ambiance
- Garden art is the latest rage – find anything from stepping stones, wrought iron sculptures, bird baths, wind chimes … the list is long!
- Create a shaded area in your sunny area … sun umbrellas that attach to deck railings, shade-sails, awnings
Check out more from: Inexpensive Outdoor Upgrade Ideas